Saturday, 26 October 2013

Make Money Blogging

Do you want to earn passive income through blogging? Well, you've come up to the right place. There are thousands of bloggers find that blogging is a profitable medium for making money online and you should check it yourself too just in case it fits your lifestyle. Some people blog and make money online just for fun, and some get to the point where they are able to make a full time living through their own blogging empire. That depends on how you want your site to be.

How to make money blogging?

In this part, I'd like to share some of the ways that I'd know of on how to make money online for beginners. Complete transparency on what I do is what I am aiming for in order to help you reach your goal for passive income. This is just to give an idea on how ten of thousands of bloggers make money online. Remember that each and every blog have their own ways of creating a steady stream of income.


First, I need to lower your expectations and get straight to the point. There is no easy way on making money blogging. Not everyone who tries to make money blogging made a fortune out of it, but some does it successfully due to proper coaching, luck, and hard work. But thankfully, it is still possible to make money online.

One of the best thing about making money online is that it is pretty much automated. The only thing you need to do is prepare a good blog with great content, and that is the basic thing that you really need to do.

Let me show you some of my top money making methods that works for me.

Google Adsense

Have you heard of Google Adsense? Google Adsense is a program made by google where it is a platform for blog owners, to earn income from advertisements that comes from big or small companies, individuals that are promoting their businesses by placing ad placements on your blog.  You earn a certain amount of money when visitors on your site clicks the ads. I have been experimenting google adsense by creating different blogs with difference niche just to which blog has more visitors and are more popular among readers and as well as which keyword pays you more.

Here are some of my Google Adsense site that I have been updating:


  • Finance Blog : Learn about finance and forex stuff.
  • Marketing Blog : Learn in depth about marketing related articles.
  • Technology Blog : Get the latest information about technology, gadgets and current updates.
Affiliate Products

Affiliate products is also one smart way to monetize your website. The beauty of affiliate marketing is that you only have to advertise other people's product without having to break your brain and have to write a product from the start. Which I think is a win-win situation between you and the product's owner. In the end, everyone is happy. :)

Here are some of the affiliate links for the product that I think might be useful for you in case you are interested in making money online. I only recommend you the products because I have tried them myself and it works for me.

Web Hosting


  • Bluehost.com : 99% of my websites are hosted on Bluehost. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation and excellent customer service. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Bluehost for your first site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...